Monday, July 18, 2011

July Fourth {part 1}


{after their race.}
I know I am WAY late on this post but being pregnant and taking care of a 16 month old takes up a lot of my time.
But on to July fourth...

This year it was so fun to be here in Utah with so much family around, Becky and Shane and their kids were in town for my brother Ben's wedding. Since Mason and I didn't feel like going to a parade and fighting crowds we decided to meet his mom, dad, and sister Tresa up at the capitol as they came past the finish line of the half marathon. It was such a nice relaxing morning and so cool to be up at the capital. After Mason and I did a little photo shoot on the lawn we headed to meet his family at Cracker Barrel for a late breakfast. Then we headed home to get ready and kinda relax before my whole family came over for a BBQ and swimming. But more on that later.

















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment