Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ben and Meggie's Reception

Ben and Meggie's reception was held in Ben's friends backyard, which was awesome and beautiful. People came and went and it was nice to see a few people I hadn't seen in a long time. The reception went from 5-8 so around 7 Max was very ready for dinner, and since they only had desserts(which were so very good) we left to go find some dinner. It was perfect timing because we left right when it started to rain. It took a little longer to find some food but we finally ended up eating at a pizza place with Emily and Colin, and Sarai. It was so good but by the time we finished dinner it was almost 9 and since we were my dad's ride back to our place we felt bad when we showed up and he was waiting on the church lawn. But we gave him our leftover pizza and all was forgiven :).

{The Beautiful Couple}

{Emily and Colin}






















I know I am huge, being eight months pregnant will do that to you :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. My goodness Utah is looking beautiful! And so are you and Emzies! I love that picture of Em and Annalyn! And you are going to have a baby any day now!!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way I didn't know he got married! So many cute pictures! You are looking adore.

    ReplyDelete