Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Times They Are A-Changin'

Mason needs to find a new job, we need to find a place to live. Our lives are changing unexpectedly. We don't know what is going to come next and that can be really hard sometimes.

The thing that makes me feel ok though is I know things will work out and we always have our wonderful family's.

I am so thankful for FAMILY.

It doesn't make things much easier when we find out Mason has some medical things going on either.

But we will always have each other and things could be a lot worse. And we are doing fine right now plus we have a sweet adorable healthy baby to take our mind off things.

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family! You're so right Meags, family is always there. Love you! I'll be praying too!

    ReplyDelete