Monday, April 21, 2014

October 2013{catch up}

Back in October my sister Emily, Mason, and the kids and I drove up to Wellsville to see my Aunt Ginny who we don't get up to see as much as I would like. She was so sweet and had little pumpkins for the kids and a pumpkin bucket full of treats for each of us.
She had prepared a homemade chili lunch with homemade corn bread and squash from her garden. I love eating at my aunt Ginny's, she is one of the best cooks I know. And for dessert...of course a homemade peach pie made with fresh peaches from her house. And we got to take home leftovers!
It was such a fun visit, but to short. We need to get back up to see her.

 Emmy With her pumpkin
 A late Birthday present for Emily
Her beautiful backyard
 Following Aunt Emily
 An attempt at a family picture...
My wonderful Aunt Ginny!

No comments:

Post a Comment