Monday, September 19, 2011

Mom's Move

Yesterday I said goodbye to the last home I grew up in. Because of a lot of stuff my mom had to move out of her apartment of 7 years. We moved there when I was in my senior year of high school. We had to leave the home I had known and lived in the longest. It was hard to move away from all my friends and school. But I loved the time I lived in Sandy and went to Brighten, it partly helped me become who I am. I loved sharing a room with Emily and and going to school together, riding the bus at 6:00am to school. There are so many great memories in that place and I will miss it a lot. But I think it will be a good thing for my mom.
Mason and I visited with her on Sunday and it was so nice. I love my mommy and am so grateful to her for making a home for us kids wherever we lived, because we moved so many different places. I wasn't as sad at the time driving up that long road to my moms but now sitting and thinking about I am sad that It will never be the same.


Nonna and Jack

Max pulling me around by my skirt :)
It makes me feel like such a mommy to have a kid hanging on my skirt



My mom's
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. aww I'm like tearing up :( I'm going to miss mommy's house too, but I do think its for the best. Its hard :(

    ReplyDelete