Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

For Easter this year we had a 10am brunch at Mason's parents. Max got a basket of cute little toys, two new outfits, and sandals. We hung out for awhile there and took Max outside to step on the grass for the first time. He was not so sure he kept tiptoeing and wanting to be picked up, it was funny to watch. We got a video of it that I need to put up.

Then we went home and relaxed while Max took a 2 1/2 hour nap :).

For dinner we planned on going to my brother Ben's fiances family dinner because they had invited all my family to get to know each other. But poor Mason had to spend the night at home because he had to get a CT scan the next day(today) for his kidney stones. And because they need to be able to see everything he had to hang out at home and take Laxative. So he did not have a very fun Easter evening.
So I went with my mom to the dinner. It turned out really fun and it was so nice getting to know Meggie's(Ben's Fiance) family. And the food was sooo good, Ben and Meggie are Vegan so they made a really good Saiten dish, I forget what it was called but I am craving some right now. My mom made two delicious sides and then a Vegan carrot cake for dessert, I have to say it was one of the best I have ever eaten and not just cause my mom made it.

My sweet sister Emily gave us all cute, Vegan, chocolate dipped, rice krispie bunny's. And for Max a cute Peter Rabbit finger puppet book and little stuffed bunny from Pottery Barn Kids.

It turned out to be a very fun, yummy, family filled Easter :).


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment