Friday, April 1, 2011

14 weeks


I am now 14 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy is going by a lot faster because I have a little Max to look after. But I am trying to stop and remember to enjoy this pregnancy. I know they say its kinda to early to feel anything but I have felt a lot of little flutters lately and I love it so much. I am getting bigger faster this time around because it is my second but its nice to have a little belly so people will hopefully know I'm pregnant and not just pudgy:). I can't wait till we find out if its a boy or a girl which should only be in about 5 weeks or so! We have doctors appointment next Friday and I am so excited to hear the heartbeat again.

Max of course does not know anything different about my belly except that I tell him to be careful of it a lot and I jump if he falls on me. He is getting to be such a good walker, we just have to get him better at walking in shoes.
He joined me for my belly photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the second picture. You are my favorite pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete