Monday, October 8, 2012

Catch up


 
I have not blogged in forever and I think I need to catch up on what has been going on.   First off these two cuties of mine having been growing so fast. Jack is walking everywhere and climbing on everything. Max is talking so much and is in the "why?" to everything phase. I was going crazy trying to pack up to move, we moved (with LOTS of help from Family) and we are slowly getting settled.

My dad came down from Ontario, Canada to visit back in August with his wife. We had a really nice visit while they were here. I can't wait till we can make it up there.

Jack got his first haircut, because Mason(and I) thought he was looking a bit like an old man with his long hair right by his ears and no where else. I am always a little sad cutting my babies first locks of hair but I have to admit it did turn out better.

And my Jackamo turned 1! I will write another post on his Birthday Party, but for his actual Birthday he got a Woody doll from Mason and I and spoiled by family. And we went to Bonsai for his Birthday dinner.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey meaghan! saw your comment on rockstar diaries about your pumpkin recipe! Would you mind sharing?? it sounds easy, delicious and cozy for a fall night :) thank you!
    my email is jessicamarie81us@yahoo.com
    can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete