Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Witches Night Out






{Max was pretty confused about the whole thing}





Mason and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village the other night with his sister Lexi and her two girls. It was so crowded! But it ended up being a fun night of people watching. Max was pretty confused with all the crazy dressed up people and loud music. Jack just slept the whole time snuggled up to me in his baby carrier. The girls got their faces painted and we just ended up walking around looking at things and visiting the Disco Witch, who is a good friend of Mason's mom.

It was a good start to get in the spirit for Halloween.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I wish I could have gone!! I LOVE that kind of stuff! You're so lucky, you get a real Halloween. Haha and that picture of Max's confused face is perfect :)

    And THANK YOU for commenting on my blog and also for finding Weeny Witch for less than $150! I'm going to look into it right this second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I've always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete