Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am in love...

With this guy
I just have to brag about my husband.

Things I love about Mason:

He is a caring husband who takes on a lot to take care of our family.
He truly is my best friend. I have the most fun times with him and I can tell him anything.
He is the greatest dad, he cares about Max so much and would do anything for him.
He has the best sense on humor.
He is romantic.
He makes sure I have the best birthdays.
He calls me Beautiful.
He has the brightest blue eyes, which I am so happy Max got them from him.
He gives the best hugs.

There is a lot more but I don't want to make this post to long ;)



He makes me smile
He is an awesome Bass player
An incredible Father
And my love...

I am so lucky.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You two amaze me. You have a really great thing.


    Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you found you're man! Tell Mason I am a fan. (that ryhms! Yikes! Bikes!!)

    ReplyDelete