Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Morning

 
 
Our Easter morning tradition we have started is the kids waking up to a trail of candy filled eggs left by the Easter Bunny, leading to their Easter baskets. We The Easter Bunny always puts a chocolate bunny, a new book to read at bedtime, a little toy and a shirt. This year he also left Wreck it Ralph for both the boys. While the boys sat looking through their Easter baskets I put on a record of classical music while Mason made scones (We are making the tradition of doing either scones or some kind of pastry on Easter morning). I set the table with our fancy dessert plates and french table cloth, when the kids are older I will set out our crystal glasses.
After breakfast we relaxed and then did baths and got everyone ready in their Easter best, one of my favorite parts is dressing up my family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment