Tuesday, March 26, 2013

taking a decent photo

These crazy(cute) boys of mine are not the best when it comes to taking a decent picture together. As I am sure goes for most 3 and 1 1/2 year old kids. The other day I tried to get at least one good picture of them both smiling and looking at the camera for their Grandma. I was kidding myself thinking I could actually get one quick. These are less then half of how many I had to take till I got one, ONE, decent smiling picture. But it was fun watching these two with each other and Max trying to help me keep Jack in the frame. And I did get a lot of good pictures in a different way ;). 

So my suggestion for getting a good picture of your toddler; Take lot and lots of pictures and you might just get lucky. And bribes, bribes work too.

 

[ Max would not take off his Spider Man glove, ya' win some ya' loose some]
 

[ Shooting his "web"]

[haha]

[Jack trying to shoot spider web]
 

[knee slapping game? I don't know, he was getting bored]
 

[FINALLY!]

[And they are done...]
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is the best post ever! I don't have much experience with this but it makes me so happy for future rough times trying to get a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post to read! well, look at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet!
    BTW, I added you on IG, if that's okay.

    Lake

    ReplyDelete