Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas is coming!

 
 

We are all decorated for Christmas and I brought out the Christmas books! Jack loves flipping through them and making funny expressions while doing so.
We got a fake tree from Target this year to last us awhile, I love how real it looks. I grew up with real trees but Mason and I decided fake was best for us. And after reading all the stories on Instagram and other blogs about spiders and other bugs being found in their trees I feel pretty good about our choice.
We have our chain countdown to Christmas and our Chocolate advent calenders. Max and I have already made sugar cookies together and built a gingerbread house.  I also try to keep Christmas music going all day to make it feel cozy and more like the Christmas season. And now that it has been snowing for the past 2 days it makes it feel extra Christmas-y.

And here is Max sleeping for 4 hours after waking up at 3am not being able to sleep. Mason had insomnia so they had a rough night together.

My favorite decoration I got this year, a sparkly church that lights up. Reminds me of the old ones my mom had from her Grandmother growing up.
 
 

We have started the tradition of letting the kids get a new ornament every year, I love it. And of course we get them their first Christmas one.
 I can't wait till Christmas, it really is extra special with kids.
I don't know how to end this so...HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM US TO YOU!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooh my goodness this post made my heat grow three sizes!! CHRISTMAS!!! ;laekwhfjaselkfj wo;iefh;wehf;lkefhlsadkfds;lkjf!!!!!!! Is there anything better? I really just can't think of a thing! And I love that sparkly little church! Adorable and so right in your house.

    P.S. your house is so spacious and lovely! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete