Friday, March 16, 2012

dear Max


{your "Cheese" smile}
Oh my sweet buddy, you are going to be 2 years old tomorrow!
You sure are a crazy boy at this age. You love your brother so much but are not to good at being soft yet. You love giving him sweet soft kisses but then they turn into slobber sucks and then you try to hug him a little to tight...:).
You are such a fun boy, you LOVE your daddy, you guys have such a special buddy club bond. You have started to do the sweetest little hug with your arms around my neck hugging me just tight enough whispering "mommy" in my ear, and you do it for no reason at all and I love it.
Your favorite movies right now are Up, Tangled, Ratatouille, and Toy Story 2. There is a part in Up when Ellie is in Carl's room when they are little and she says " I ripped this right out of a library book!" and I would laugh at it, so now every time that part comes up you look at me and do the cutest loud laugh.
I love watching you get lost in play. It is the best thing when I see you just sitting in your room making noises while you move around a car. Or when you just pull out books on your own and look through them.
You love music, you put it on whenever you are on the iPad and then dance to it. The songs you mostly play are, the Gorillas: Feel Good Inc. & Dare, The Pixies: Where is My Mind, and Muse: Starlight. You are also getting really good playing your drums.
Your favorite things to eat are, fruit snacks, pasta, waffles, and anything with sugar. You still are a big fan of fruit too. You also love making toast in the morning and waiting for it to pop.
You are talking so much now my big boy, you are starting to talk in sentences and ask for things. It is so fun!
You are such a boy, you are crazy at times and just want to throw things, but you can also be so sweet.

I love you so much my cutie bug, I love watching you grow and just hope I can just teach you how to be a good, kind, and caring person.
Oh my love bug I just love you SO much and even though we have our hard times too I just want you to always know that I love you more then you will ever know.

Happy Second Birthday (tomorrow) my BIG boy.
Love, your mommy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: