Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our two year anniversary!

On May 23rd 2009 I married the man of my dreams. Cheesy? fine, but true.
I love Mason so much. He and I get along so well and he is always so sweet and loving. He is such an awesome dad to Max. He always makes sure I have the best Birthdays, Mothers Day's, and any other special day he always goes out of his way to make it extra special.
I love that we get each others jokes and have the same sense of humor.
I love my Mason and feel SOOOO lucky he is mine.
So onto what we did for our 2nd anniversary. We started our day off with homemade scones, which turned out to be delicious! Then we dropped Max off with his aunt Lexi and headed to lunch. We went to a really good authentic Venezuelan restaurant. Mason live din Venezuela for 2 years so he knew the good stuff. But when we ordered our fried fish we did not expect to get a WHOLE fried fish. Yeah it was pretty creepy. But all the food was so good! And Mason got his soda he loved when he was there. Next stop was miniature golf at Hollywood Connection. We wanted to go because that is where he took me on our very first date. It was so fun to relive it a bit and have fun just the two of us.
Then we went and saw Thor in 3D. Then after taking Max home he went to bed at 7:30! It was so nice to have a night with Mason.
It turned out to be a wonderful day.







Like my huge belly :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Two years and two babies! You just don't waste time Meaghan. Happy anniversary you two! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute. You are so skinny I honestly forgot you are preg until I read the "look at my belly" caption.

    ReplyDelete