Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Honeymoon Memories

I was editing some of our honeymoon pictures and it made me reminisce. We had such an amazing honeymoon. We got to stay at such a great hotel in Niagara Falls with an awesome view of the falls. We then got to stay at the cutest Bed & Breakfast near Munich Germany, with a view of the Neuschwanstein Castle. The German couple who own it were so sweet. The wife didn't know any English but we got by just fine. And just a small hike through the Black Forest was the cute little town of Fussen, where we found the best pizza and salad EVER. We then took a train to Paris, France, one of my dreams come true. I love art and wanted one day to be an Art History major so it was so neat to be able to go to one of the best museums in the world, The Louvre. We got to stay in the Latin district which I loved, it was just a short walk to the Seine River and Notre Dame. If you want to read more about our Honeymoon I documented it all here in these past posts.

We had such a fun time together I hope one day we can share these amazing places with our children. So here are a lot of pictures :) Out of order though...

The town of Fussen
A church in Fussen
The Ceiling of the church
Neuschwanstein Castle


A view of the valley from the Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
New Town Hall in Munich
I love that this man smiled when I took this picture of him feeding the pigeons outside of Notre Dame
Notre Dame
A painting I thought was cool at the Louvre
My favourite sculpture Cupid and Psyche by Antonio Canova in The Louvre
Me over the Seine River
Versailles
A sculpture in the gardens at Versailles
The gates of Versailles
A sculpture in the gardens at the Louvre
Hohenschwangau Castle in Germany
View of Swan Lake and Hohenschwangau Castle from Neuschwanstein Castle
Mason riding a Donkey in Fussen for being a good boy :)
The Louvre the night we got to Paris
Versailles

The Escargot aka Snail I ate...
Inside The Louvre
Paris, when we were lost from taking the Metro the wrong way
A sword in the Louvre
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment