Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Shower


The beautiful Host



Mason and I went to Utah for New years this year. We drove out on Thursday the 31st with his parents and spent New Years Eve with my mom. On Saturday my sister Emily and my brother Ben threw me the funnest baby shower. It was so sweet of them. Ben made the small lunch which consisted of Bruschetta, potato finger things with goat cheese, and Parmesan crisps, it was all very delicious. Then for dessert he did small round brownies with cream cheese frosting on top with raspberries and raspberry sauce. We played three games and just talked and laughed and caught up since most of us had not seen each other for awhile. Then I opened all the wonderful gifts. It was nice to also spend time with Masons family and our two cute neices on Saturday evening and Sunday. Mason and I flew home on Sunday, it was a short trip but we made the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. Mea-mea! You look great. It looks like you had fun. You should visit NYC again soon. Miss you.

    L.

    ReplyDelete