Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Day


After opening all the stocking gifts and eating breakfast we moved on to open the gifts under the tree.
Max got his beloved Jake and the Neverland Pirate ship, it was so fun to watch him open that. Jack loved his Walter and Kermit and they both loved their new movie 'Arthur Christmas' we have watched it a lot since Christmas. Josh and my mom got some needed gifts from "Santa" ;).
And my mom was so sweet to get Mason a one-a-day calender and Simpsons season 11. She got me some sewing stuff that I needed.
After we were done with gifts, we put on A Christmas Story on the TV and the kids played with their new toys while Josh took a nap. It was a nice relaxing day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

In the late afternoon Mason's family came over to hang out.
Then we all headed back to Mason's parents for Christmas dinner.

Jack eating his dessert ice cream snowman, with his eyes crossed...

Max playing with his cousins new Barbie house. I am also guilty of playing with it, THE TV POPS OUT OF THE TOP OF THE FIREPLACE!

Uncle Josh being a cool Uncle

sweet bums
And that is the end of our wonderful Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your photos so much more now that I've seen your house! I can just picture everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great memories! such cute boys.

    ReplyDelete