Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday

 
 Here are some shots from my phone of our nice weekend. It was so nice outside
we went for walks and spent some time out on our porch. I also found out Max is
afraid of ants, I think he gets it from me...ants creep me out, they are just so small they can get in anywhere and there are always TONS of them close by when you find one.
other big news:
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!
we are so very excited, nervous, scared, and happy.
It is being built so we move at the end of July when it is complete.
I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! So exciting!!! Where is the house?? I need to see you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! In July!? That's NUTS!!! I am so excited for you guys, your little house is going to be adorable! Seriously. I've seen your pins on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete