Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend & A Pumpkin Patch



Mason and I had an awesome weekend as usual. On Saturday we went and looked at some apartments closer to Masons work and walked around a nice mall where we bought a gift for Grace's baby shower. Then we had a nice evening at home eating a veggie lasagna and salad while watching a movie. Then on Sunday I went to Grace's baby shower(Mason's Cousins wife) It was so cute and fun. I got there early so I was able to help out by making chocolate strawberries. It was so fun playing the games and talking to everyone. And the food was yummy :). Then Mason picked me up and we went to a close by Pumpkin Patch. It was so cute and the weather was perfect. We went through the corn maze and just walked around taking pictures and enjoying the views. Then when it was getting late we ended our wonderful weekend eating at Denny's.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment