Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Quick catch-up

I am to lazy to do all the posts I would need to write in order to get my blog to updated, so here is a few of the major things that happened since I last posted:


Max's Birthday at Disneyland!
I was so fun to be able to go on a family vacation to Disney for Max's 6th birthday. We went for 3 days with park hopper passes and I feel like that is the magic number of days to actually be able to get everything in with kids. Or you know I would be ok with going for like 5 days too :). Here are a few pictures from that trip:

 Opening his presents on his Birthday morning at our hotel
 Birthday character breakfast at the Plaza Inn

EASTER!:
This is a lot harder then I though to condense all that has happened so it will actually be done in multiple posts. To be Continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment