Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentines Day

 
 
 
 

The night before Valentines I tried to tell Max what the next day was, he kinda got it? I said I was going to put his red mailbox on the kitchen table..."No! the counter. So I can see it"? so it changed to the kitchen counter per his request. I told him there would be treats for him and Jack in it. So when he woke up in the morning I showed them their treats from Mason and me.
After getting ready really quickly we all went out to brunch at Village Inn. Not very fancy but we love their cheap yummy breakfast, and Max is a big fan of their "funny face pancakes".
We were planning on going to a museum downtown but decided to do it another day, so we just ran some errands at Best Buy and Target and then headed home for nap time and a break.
We headed to Mason's parents in the evening to drop off the kids to spend dinner with their cousins. Mason's mom planned a fun dinner of red tomato soup and pink bread grilled cheese, with a dessert of heart cookies they got to frost with pink frosting. Mason and I got to go out on a date for a few hours and it was so nice. We decided on Red Rock for dinner and after walked around the near by mall. When we went back to pick up the kids they had made us the cutest valentines.
It ended up being such a nice day with family and evening hold hands and romancing with my love.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment