Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We put up the Christmas tree the end of November but I am just getting around to posting about it now. Max thought it was pretty funny to knock over the tree, he also enjoyed putting all the ornament's on. I love having our little tree, we decided not to go with a big one this year because we will be in California for Christmas(2 more days!). I can't believe Christmas is this weekend! I am so excited to see everyone,  after Christmas we are flying up to my sister Becky's in northern California for New Years. They have not got to meet Jack yet and I can't wait for them to see him.

Jack had a nice spit up :)


2 comments:

  1. You and your little fam are so sososososo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you caught the spit up in action. haha.

    ReplyDelete