Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maximus Conway Morris is born

We welcomed our beautiful baby boy on Wednesday, March 17th 2010 at 6:02pm. He weighed 8 pounds 15.7 ounces and was 20inches long. I started having contractions at 12:00am, we went to the hospital at 2:00am. I was contracting but not dilating so they gave me a slow drip of pitocin and then some morphine to help me sleep. I started dilating and after a lot of contractions and holding back the incredible urge to push I was at 10 and they moved me into the delivery room and I was ready to push him out. After an hour of pushing(felt like 10 min to me though) out came my adorable sweet baby boy. He knew mine and Masons voices right away, Mason said "Hey buddy it's your dad" and he turned right to him and looked at Mason. I could not believe we had our baby I was so out of it after all the labor. It was nice to go to our hospital room and rest and look at our gorgeous little baby.

Daddy and Max, getting all checked out by the doctors
Mommy and Max

Max with Nona

No comments:

Post a Comment