Sunday, September 7, 2008

San Francisco!

A collage I made

On August 17th I flew to my sister Becky's and had a great time with My nephews Jonah an Isaiah. I helped her get ready for her baby GIRL on the way!! Sweet Jonah at a burger place in BerkeleyMy cute nephew Isaiah

Then that Wednesday Mason drove up from Southern Cali to pick me up with his Grandpa and we headed to the hotel right on fisherman's wharf in the San Francisco bay to meet with everyone. We had an awesome vacation with everyone going to the Aquarium and just walking around together and taking a trolley up all the hills. It was by far one of the best times. Then on Saturday we all woke up early to see what we all came there for Mason's dad swim from Alcatraz and run across the Golden Gate Bridge and back. It was amazing, and fun to be with everyone. Then we all went to a park looking over the bay and had a picnic.

View going over the Bay BridgeView from the Trolley carMary and Palmer getting a foot message


No comments:

Post a Comment